DROP A COMMENT.
Photobucket

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sample Saturdays: Sample 1

I've decided to add a little segment to the blog. Seeing as to how I love to crate dig (digitally) I just figured it'd be cool to share my findings with the readers.

So here's the first entry:


Song 1
Artist: Madlib
Title: Understanding (Comprehension)
Album: The Beat Konducta Vol. 1-2

Understanding (Comprehension) - Madlib


Song 2

Artist: Q-Tip
Title: Gettin Up
Album: The Renaissance
Gettin Up - Q--Tip


Sample

Artist: Black Ivory
Title: You & I
Album: Don't Turn Around <----(Like Yall Care)
You And I - Black Ivory


Check Back For More Sample Installments.

3 comments:

  1. i can't believe you waste your time doing this dumb shit

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Okay Pussy. Anonymous you shall stay until your balls drop.

    ReplyDelete