DROP A COMMENT.
Photobucket

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Kanye's Shitty Performance/SNL





Yo, I USED To Like Kanye, This Is The Type Of Shit I Show People When They ask Me Why I Don't Like Him Anymore. Can't Tell Me He Hasn't Changed Since College Dropout (Or Freshman Adjusment). I'm Not Bashin On Him Just Because I Don't Like Him Anymore But Dam, You Can't Front, Dude's Different.

He Fuckin Lip Syncing, Then He Wanna be Throwin The Dumbest Dance Move Out That his Pants Don't Permit. To Others, His Career Is at Its Peak...To Me...Rock Bottom.

1 comment:

  1. honestly you cant blame i wudnt go so far and say his career is at its peak or rock bottom mayb a comfort zone but he is only adapting to the media and fans that surround him like the maisma they are .. less privacy .. less thought process.. i feel for him due to his mom death you see his flow is changedbut trust me i still think 808 & heartbreak will be his wake up call to step it up and take it home ... time heals all and there is a reason and season for everytihng

    -Evocrateez

    ReplyDelete