DROP A COMMENT.
Photobucket

Monday, January 5, 2009

White Knight (No Lomo)

Photobucket

FINALLY Getting My Camera. It's No SLR But I Know I'm Gonna Have Crazy Fun With This. Got Slew Of Techniques I Wanna Try With It. It's A Kinda Old School Camera, It's Takes 35mm Film (Didn't Know Those Still Existed Did You?). It's a Fisheye Camera That Can Snap 180 Degrees Of Scenery In One Shot.

Overview

* Size: 4.25" (10.5cm) x 2.5" (6cm) x 2.5" (6cm)
* Weight: 0.5lb (0.23kg)
* Format: all 35mm (color negative, slide, b&w)
* Field of Vision: 170 degrees
* Approximate focal length: 10mm
* Fixed aperture: f/8
* Shutter speeds: 1/100, B
* Flashes: Standard hotshoe & built-in flash (powered by one AA battery)
* Multiple Exposure switch for unlimited shots on 1 frame
* Film can be processed at any 35mm lab, supermarket, drug store, swapmeet, etc.


That's One Thing Checked Off My "2009: To Buy" List.

Look Forward To More Photos And Posts About Our Daily Doings In About A Week Or So.




I'm Gonna Make A Lot Of Naked Girls Happy This Year.

1 comment: